I know I've been extremely slack - but what
with camping in the far north (as in, the faaaaaar north), Christmas,
getting back to NZ, trying to finish my journal article etc. etc., it's
been a busy last little while.
But, before Adrian and I head off on part deux of our 'let's see as much of the North Island as possible' camping trip, here are the graduation photos. It was an absolutely brilliant day, perfectly capping off (hahaha, geddit??) my year in Oxford. It was so lovely to share it with everyone too, including Mum and Dad and my fellow NSEPers - hopefully an NSEP reunion isn't too far off!
But, before Adrian and I head off on part deux of our 'let's see as much of the North Island as possible' camping trip, here are the graduation photos. It was an absolutely brilliant day, perfectly capping off (hahaha, geddit??) my year in Oxford. It was so lovely to share it with everyone too, including Mum and Dad and my fellow NSEPers - hopefully an NSEP reunion isn't too far off!

No comments:
Post a Comment