Today we're finally seeing some sunshine peep through the rainclouds which is making both me (and my beans - more on them in another post!) very happy. In its honour I decided a summery lunch was in order, and here's the result:
I cooked up some pasta (in my case it was a bit of vermicelli), chucked some baby peas in when the pasta was nearly done, and then tossed it up with some sliced lemon rind, mint (from the garden!), some fancy olive oil and lots of cracked black pepper and some sea salt flakes. Yum!
And while I was eating it, one of my favourite summery songs came on the radio - perfect timing!
I cooked up some pasta (in my case it was a bit of vermicelli), chucked some baby peas in when the pasta was nearly done, and then tossed it up with some sliced lemon rind, mint (from the garden!), some fancy olive oil and lots of cracked black pepper and some sea salt flakes. Yum!
And while I was eating it, one of my favourite summery songs came on the radio - perfect timing!

No comments:
Post a Comment