For our five year anniversary, I took Adrian out on a date. But not just any old date, a trapeze lesson date! It was part of the summer session of the Gorilla Circus down in Battersea Park, and was a two hour class learning how to do a knee-hang move.
I could explain it, but here's Adrian getting it perfectly on his first go!
Damn those naturally talented people... I had a bit of a harder time:
But in the end I managed to get it! I was so determined that there was no way I wasn't going to get those legs through that bar...
But because Adrian was able to demonstrate he was good enough, he got to do a move with the instructor:
Impressive non?!
Here are the rest of the photos. I'm covered with bruises today and have incredibly achy shoulders - but it was totally worth it!
I could explain it, but here's Adrian getting it perfectly on his first go!
Damn those naturally talented people... I had a bit of a harder time:
But in the end I managed to get it! I was so determined that there was no way I wasn't going to get those legs through that bar...
But because Adrian was able to demonstrate he was good enough, he got to do a move with the instructor:
Impressive non?!
Here are the rest of the photos. I'm covered with bruises today and have incredibly achy shoulders - but it was totally worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment