Not that I normally want to promote anything Australian, being as partisan as a good NZer ought to be, but I’ve just rediscovered this website and am going to post it here for you, as well as for me to remember to use it!
This Sanitarium 'great recipes' site has a wealth of healthy, and Antipodean-cooking-style-friendly recipes. It’s also nice and basic which is normally what you want when a) you’re trying to come up with inspiration for what to buy for the week and b) when it comes to actually making it during the week. I also like how it’s got lots of vegetarian recipes which is how we (mostly) eat at home – saving the planet and our budget one meal at a time...
We’re making a variant of this pumpkin, feta and pea risotto tonight – I’m a big fan of risotto (good for the shoulder muscles) so hopefully it tastes good!
(P.S. Sanitarium have never heard of me - I just like their site...)
No comments:
Post a Comment